Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Night-bleh

I hate Sunday night.  There's nothing worse than those last few moments of freedom before going back to the drudgery that is the regular week.  I thought my opinion of Sunday would instantly change when I let my contract expire, but no...even if my Mondays no longer involve dragging myself out of bed at a ridiculously early hour to head to a job I abhor, those around me still do and my days revolve around them.  Spending all weekend with them just ten feet from me (even if they are glued to a screen the entire time) is immensely comforting.

During the week the hours seem to speed up as I rush around running errands, trying (unsuccessfully) to keep up with the house, & chauffeuring the Velociraptor around all the while trying to keep Little Bit safe and happy.  At this point if I was a "normal" blogger, I'd have a happy little list of things (which would have been included in my title because that's good SEO)  that I've done to help me (and by me I mean my readers) become better organized so my Mondays wouldn't be so hectic.  Or I'd have some uplifting story about an incident that changed my view on Sundays.  But I don't.  Sorry, no positive energy here. I hate Sunday night and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment