Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Elephants Remember Joplin.....and Bears too.....




Today I sent off these three little guys to a wonderful little girl name Cee Cee who is working very hard to raise money for the victims of the devastating Joplin tornado last May.  These guys will be part of her toy drive for fifty five children who survived the tornado that will attending a special camp on the 17th.  You can read more about her and even help her in her efforts (even if you're not a crafty person) by visiting her Face Book Page:  Elephants Remember Joplin.  These guys were made from the first crochet pattern I've ever committed to paper, Flat Teddy Bear.  And while I think the pattern turned out pretty decent (not great, but decent), I'm not fond of that white bear.......grey and tan bear look pretty cute......white bear looks a little shady.....giving me an "eye" even...........maybe I'll stay away from the color white on future bears........

No comments:

Post a Comment