Sunday, June 10, 2012

Saturday, uh, Sunday Crafts Recycle Everything I Would Have Thrown Away

This weeks crafts are awesome recycling of crap most of us think is useless once it has served it's original purpose.

Old T shirts

Probably the coolest use of something most of us have in abundant supply, I'm dying to try out this rag rug using all of those old tan Army shirts I own once my ETS date rolls around....so close, yet so far.........  This beautiful rug idea comes from Julie Ann Art:

Recycled T shirt rug by Julie Ann Art



Sandwich Box

Milk jugs, in general, drive me nuts.....they seem so useless once they've served their original purpose.  That's why this idea from Family Fun is so awesome. 
Sandwich Box from Family fun



Cell phone/charger holder

I love this reuse of one of the most useless of all of the things that cross our recycling pile......a phone/charger holder made from a lotion bottle by Make It Love it.

Phone/charger holder from Make It Love It



Tin Can Garden

There are many tutorials out there on how to reuse tin cans, but I thought this one made the cutest use of them.  I highly recommend using a Smooth Edge Can Opener, which can be found in most local big box stores or online. 

Tin Can Garden by Kaboose









Now, I just need to find the illusive practical reuse of a toothpaste tube.....

No comments:

Post a Comment