Thursday, December 5, 2013

Where I want 2014 to take me

Every year I make New Years Resolutions and every year I get distracted and fall off pretty quickly (and by pretty quickly I mean approximately 7-10 days in.) I know that I always preach being easy on oneself, but I, like many people, am my own worst critic.  I also had this thought that this past year depression has had such a hold on me because I spent so much time focused on my unemployment and not on small things I could do to make me happier. So this year instead of resolutions, I've to decided instead to make lists of things. Lots and lots of lists. My first list is of places to see/things to do in 2014. Who knows if I'll actually get to do all of these things (especially with the on again/off again unemployment issue....yay government employee!), but thinking about this is a lot more fun than lack of employment.

  • Go see a NASCAR race (only because it will make my husband happy)
  • Ride in a swamp boat
  • Go on a canoe ride
  • Visit at least two waterfalls
  • Go see Chimney Rock
  • Take the velociraptor to Lego Land because Lego Discovery Center was a huge letdown

Where do you want 2014 to take you?

No comments:

Post a Comment